- The applicant’s name and full address;
- An address for contact by electronic means;
- A description of the applicant’s business activity for which the goods and services are acquired.MSR may require the applicant to provide a description of his business activity by using the harmonised codes NACE Rev. 2. You can check which Member States require the use of the NACE Rev. 2 codes for describing the business activity in Country Information > Member State of Refund > Information > NACE Rev. 2 Codes
- The refund period covered by the application;
- A declaration by the applicant that he has not supplied goods and services deemed to have been supplied in the MSR during the refund period, with the exception of the referred transactions that are permitted (see the section Eligibility > WHO?).
- The applicant’s VAT identification number or tax reference number;
- The bank account details including IBAN and BIC codes.
- Certain information regarding the relevant invoices or importation documents.
Posted in: How